A five day adventure in the North...
Enjoy the best of sami and arctic culture during a five day mini bus tour of Lofoten, north Norway. See endless days and nights in the land of the midnight sun on a journey with many and varied highlights.
During five days you will have an almost magical experience, where the midnight sun and the rugged landscape takes your breath away. Days and nights become one and time itself seem to stand still.
This round trip starts in Piteå and passes Arjeplog, Bodö, Lofoten, Narvik, Kiruna, Gällivare, Jokkmokk and Älvsbyn before you are returned to Piteå.
The trip includes a number of exciting tours and attractions, including a trip with the famous Hurtigrutten and a visit to the Viking Museum at Lofoten. Come along and create memories for life!
Lenght of journey: 5 days
Dates: 19 september 2018
Transfer to/from Luleå Airport can be arranged!
Included in the journey:
• Minibuss roundtrip Piteå - Lofoten
• Part of a double room and breakfast + dinner
• Entry to the Silver Museum in Arjeplog
• Ferry Bodö-Moskenes Lofoten
• Guided sightseeing Lofoten
• Entry to the Viking Museum at Lofoten
• Trip with Hurtigrutten
• Visit at Storforsen in the Piteå River - Europes longest rapids
Price per person: 7 995 SEK / Sold out